Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Goose is Loose

This has to be the best beer I've ever tasted.  While I'm no connoisseur, or rather conoisseuse, I am quite certain that after one taste of this beer anyone would be thoroughly convinced as well.  And it's brewed right here in Chicago!  I can't watch a hockey game without it; (well, that's an exaggeration), I can't cook without is (also an exaggeration... albeit slight); and summer wouldn't be the same without it (that is not an exaggeration.)  If you can't find it in your local grocery store, you'll just have to come by for a visit.  P.S. I also love their wintertime beer, but since I don't love winter as much as I love summer, there's really no way the wintertime beer could outshine the summertime. Even Lola loves the beer, see?
Don't worry, folks.  The bottle is empty; I made sure of that.  But she was so curious I couldn't resist the urge to photograph her.  A little "party animal!"


And.... passed out on the dining room floor after a night of partying??

Or, more likely... just trying to find relief from the sweltering heat.  Poor baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment