Friday, October 1, 2010

Brief Update

Well, as you know, the fall season is well underway, and that means school has started for both me and M.  I have been slowly adjusting to the pace of full time school and work, and as a result, I've not been chronicling the important details of life here.  But I hope that will change soon because this is a very exciting time for both of us.  We are still waiting to hear one way or the other about the offer we made on the house, but we are content where we are for the time being, thanks to Jen!  Jasper and Lola haven't ever been this happy, (except when in MI); they get to run around the yard until they're too tired to run anymore, and it just makes me happy too.  Especially when the smell of fireplace fires is in the air.  I think October is my favorite month.  
Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment