Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Very Own Treasure Chest

Today I took a little time to enjoy a treasure that was a wedding gift to me from my grandmother. 

Take a peek inside!  

"What IS that" you may be asking yourself...

A hidden note reveals the answer:


Every last detail of the box was delicately crafted with a touch unique to my grandma's unparalleled artistic sensibilities.


Above, images to remind me where I came from

Who I am

Little pockets everywhere, filled with proverbs to uplift and special notes from each of my siblings to cherish

Below, a window into the things I love the most, and some of my accomplishments

Showing my engagement ring to my grandparents (a little jewel glued to the photo really makes a nice sparkle!)

An homage to my professional opera debut

Playing in a piano recital

The memories most precious to me are all contained within, and those I make along the way will have their trinkets placed in the box to help me remember.
You may have your raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.... I have my blue box.
Isn't it just lovely?



No comments:

Post a Comment