Friday, November 19, 2010

The most exciting days of my life

1.) The day I was married.
2.) The day Jasper came home.
3.) The day Lola came home.
4.) TODAY!

"What is so special about today?" you may be asking yourself.  Well, today we closed on our house.  It is the day M and I got our first house.  I can't describe in words how blessed I feel; how overwhelmed with gratitude.  Reflecting on this past summer, <----(click for a refresher!) I am almost in disbelief that the horrid situation we were in as a result of been displaced from our home evolved into something so AWESOME!  We're homeowners now.  And we have Nancy to thank for it.  Pictures of our home will soon follow; as soon as I find the connecting cord that goes with my camera!  Until then... adieu.  I must investigate paint colors now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment